Electronic farmer access to Farm Animals Central Register
- Farmer access to FACR database allows users to easily search the required information on their farms and animals. It also provides basic information on other farms and animals.
- Allows to sent the pre-prepared change reports and transfer reports to FACR (xml format).
- Gives an overview of the messages sent by user electronically or by mail and their processing.
- It offers the possibility of validating electronically sent transfer documents by the other side
- Additional authentication by GRID card increases security – in sending, deleting and confirming transfer reports and documents sent electronically through this application.
- It also gives an overview of code lists needed for the farmer and registration of animals in FACR.
How to get user name and password?
- Download request for assigning farmer access to the FACR database
- required data in the application:
– your name and surname
– exact mailing address
– contact (e.g. phone, e-mail)
– ID Numbers of farms for which you require access
– ID (for individuals)
- send a request for assigning of farmer access to the FACR database to FACR address
Centrálna evidencia hospodárskych zvierat (CEHZ), Rosinská cesta 12, 010 08 Žilina